1. Login to the TSYS Merchant Center and click on the reports Icon in side menu on the lower left hand side.
2. Clicking the Reports section of the menu will load a screen showing all of the various reports that can be pulled from Merchant Center. You can also reference the different report options using the top menu. See screen shot below for a reference.
3. The Batch Details report is a very common report, and as you can see in the screen shot below, can be located in two different areas.
4. Once in the Batch Details report there are multiple ways to customize the report based on the data you are looking. See the Manage Optional Columns section on the right hand side.
5. There is also an option for more customization by clicking on the See More link.
6. Below is a screen shot that shows the options that appear once you click See More.
7. The last step is to pool the report. As indicated, if the report is more than 7 days it will be needed to be pulled into Excel by exporting the report. Below is an example of what a report would look like on the screen for 7 days or less with the bare minimum options selected.
8. Once ran, the report can still be exported out to excel or additional filters can be added.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback