Step by Step:
Use the Add Task to Schedule option to add a manual task to the schedule. These tasks are not associated to a customer and are generally internal tasks such as warehouse deliveries, physical counts or In Store setup/installs. Note: The following information is also filled out when adding a customer related task to the schedule.
Step 1: Open the Schedule screen (Administration > Service and Delivery > Add Task to Schedule).Step 2: Enter the type of service call such as Warehouse Delivery. You may use the pull down menu to search for a type or simply start typing.
- Task types are created and maintained using the Task Types tab (Administration > Service and Delivery > General Setup > Task Types)
Step 3: The Time Estimate automatically defaults for you based on the selected Service Type. You may override the time estimate by typing in a new time or clicking one of the time buttons next to the Time Estimate field.Step 4: Click Search Schedule to view all available service techs. NOTE: Evosus® determines which techs are available by whether or not the tech can perform the specified task, can work in the specified Quadrant, can fix the selected problem and has enough time left in their day.
- Task: Defaults based on the previously selected service Type. Can be changed by selecting a new Task from the pull down menu.
- Time Estimate: Defaults based on the previously selected service Type. Can by changed by typing in a new time or clicking one of the “Hours” buttons.
- Time: Defaults to the Evosus® default “Anytime”. You may select a new Time Frame from the pull down menu. Additional Time Frames can be created through Service and Delivery General Setup.
- Quadrant: Defaults to the Quadrant specified by the customer’s zip code. If no Quadrant is created for that zip code, the Quadrant will be Unknown. You may select a new Quadrant from the pull down menu.
- Problem: Defaults based on the problem selected on the Service Order. If not problem was selected, the default is **Does Not Apply**. You may select a new problem from the pull down menu. Problems can be created through Service and Delivery General Setup.
- Manager: Defaults to **All Managers** unless the person logged in is a manager, then it will default to the name of the person logged in. If a specific Manager is selected, then Evosus® will only search for technicians that work for the selected manager. You may select a new Manager from the pull down menu. Managers can be created through Service and Delivery General Setup.
- Tech: Defaults to **All Techs** although you may select a specific tech to search on. If a specific tech is selected, Evosus® will only search available dates for that tech.
- [Search Today]: Searches for all available techs (based on the above selected criteria) for today’s date.
- [1 Week Out]: Searches for all available techs (based on the above selected criteria) for days 1 – 8.
- [2 Weeks Out]: Searches for all available techs (based on the above selected criteria) for days 9 – 16.
- [3 Weeks Out]: Searches for all available techs (based on the above selected criteria) for days 17 – 23.
- [4 Weeks Out+]: Searches for all available techs (based on the above selected criteria) for days 24 – 40.- Days of the Week (Monday – Sunday): Adds another filter to the search results. Select Show All Days to view all available days. Click a specific day of the week to view only the techs that are available that day. The days of the week are displayed in blue and/or red. If a day is red, then there are no techs available for that day either because the store is closed or techs are otherwise occupied because of vacations or black out dates.The list of employees shows the following information:
- Date – The calendar date of the available time frame.
- Days Out – The number of days out from today’s date such as 1, 2 or 3 days out.
- Day – Which day of the week the job would be completed (Monday, Tuesday, etc.)
- Time Frame – The time of day the task would be completed such as Morning, Afternoon, 8am – 10am or 12pm – 2pm.
- Tech – Shows the name of the tech available for the selected time frame.
- Percent Full - Percentage full the tech is for the day such as 50 or 80. Helps determine whether or not a tech should be assigned a job based on their current workload.
- [View Customer History] – Click to view a brief overview of the customer’s service history. View the last tech to work at the customer’s house as well as the services performed. This can help you decide which tech to schedule for the job.
- [View Tech Day] – Click to view a list of all jobs a tech has scheduled for a given day. This will help you decide which jobs to assign this tech given the type and location of other scheduled jobs. You may also use this button on the Add to Schedule screen for all assigned techs.
- Highlight a tech and click Select Opening to schedule the tech for this job.
Step 5: The information selected on the Search Schedule screen will be populated on the Add to Schedule screen. The Vehicle and Service Manager are defaulted based on the selected service tech.
Step 6: You may manually change any of the information on the Add to Schedule screen such as the time, Priority, Problem, Manager, Techs, Vehicle, Route and Quadrant.
Step 7: Promise Time – Check the “Time Promised” box and select a specific time to perform this job. This is used if you made an appointment with the customer or a specific time the tech needs to be at the store or job. The Time Promised will print on the Route Sheet.
Step 8: Confirm - Check the "Confirm" box to indicate this job has been confirmed. Leaving the box unchecked will leave the task in a tentative status.
Step 9: Click OK to add this task to the schedule and/or work order.
Security Permissions Required
|Administration-Service & Delivery||Can Access Service and Delivery Tree Branch|
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback