The Workers' Compensation (L&I) Report details hours worked by employee and Workers' Compensation Category (Administration>Timecards>Workers' Compensation Summary). An optional display of employee Pay Rate information is available as long as the user running the report has permissions to View Pay Rates. A Workers' Compensation break down is documentation that may be requested by your state labor and industries department. You could use the Workers' Compensation Report for this purpose.
- Show Summary Report: Displays employee hours in summary by Pay Type.
- Include Employee Pay Information: Displays pay along with hours and pay types.
- Sort By: Employee,Category, Pay Date
- Sort By: Category, Employee, Pay Date
Security Permissions Required
|Administration - Timecards||*Can View Timecards Tree Branch|
|Administration - Timecards||Can View Timecard Reports|
- Timecard Report (Administration>Timecards>Timecards Report): Report on the hours worked by employee. Report also includes optional pay rate information.
- Employee Job Summary (Administration>Timecards>Employee Job Summary): Report on hours allocated to specific Jobs. Report also includes optional pay rate information.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback