Use the Employee Job Summary Report to view hours worked by employees that were applied to specific Jobs (Administration>Timecards>Employee Job Summary). This report can be used as a supplement to the Job Costing Report to determine labor costs for each Job.
- Show Summary Report: Displays employee hours in summary by Pay Type.
- Include Employee Pay Information: Displays pay along with hours and pay types.
- Sort By: Employee,Customer, Job, Pay Date
- Sort By: Customer, Job, Employee, Pay Date
- Directly to Excel
Security Permissions Required
|Administration - Timecards||*Can View Timecards Tree Branch|
|Administration - Timecards||Can View Timecard Reports|
- Timecard Report (Administration>Timecards>Timecards Report) - Report on the hours worked by employee. Report also includes optional pay rate information.
- Workers' Compensation Summary (Administration>Timecards>Workers' Compensation Summary) - Report on hours allocated to specific Workers' Compensation Categories. Report also includes optional pay rate information.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback