Use the Vendor Address tab to view and update the vendor address on the purchase order (Administration > Inventory > Vendor Purchase Orders > Select a search option > Open a purchase order).
- Updating the vendor address on the purchase order does not permanently update the address on the Vendor Profile.
- Click Update to update the vendor address on the purchase order. By default, the address on the Vendor Profile is used. You may manually enter a new address or click Vendor Address Options to view all available addresses/contacts for the vendor. Select a specific contact name to use that address on the purchase order.
- Select Set to Vendor Address to reset the address back to the vendor default address.
- Update Address: Allows you to update the vendor address on the purchase order.
- Open Vendor: Takes you to Vendor Profile as long as you have proper security permissions.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback