Use the Sales button on the Inventory tab to view all customers that have purchased an item on an invoice or job within the selected time frame.
- To view item sales, locate an item in the tree and click Sales. The Sales tab displays all customer invoices with the selected item.
- Click Goto Invoice to view transaction details or click Goto Customer to go to the Customer's Profile.
- The Jobs tab displays all jobs where the item is marked as delivered in the Materials Manager.
- Click Goto Job to view transaction details or click Goto Customer to go to the Customer's Profile.
- Min/Max 12 Month Analysis (Administration>Reports>Inventory>Items>Min/Max 12 Month Analysis): Details about the past 12 months sales of an item by stock site to aid in determining automatic reorder alerts.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback