When we print out a POS Sales Receipt the cash drawer does not open automatically.
1. Log in with a Windows User account that has Administrative permissions on this workstation or server.
2. Click on Devices and Printers to open your list of printers.
3. Right click on your Star receipt printer and choose Printer Properties.
4. Click on the Device Settings tab at the top right
5. Scroll down to ‘Peripheral Unit Type:’ and change it to ‘Cash Drawer’.
6. Move down to ‘Peripheral Unit 1:’ and change it to ‘Document Top’
7. Click OK
Now the cash drawer will open automatically whenever a print job is sent to this Star printer.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback