Use this report to view a list of undelivered job items (Administration>Reports>Sales>Items>Items Waiting to Be Delivered). These are items with a status of Waiting to be Delivered.
- The report includes the delivery date, serial numbers and other pertinent information.
- You must use the MS Excel output version and then filter on column D, “Type.”
Filters- Marketing Interest: Use marketing interests to link a lead and their purchases to a specific interest. For example, when a customer interested in barbeques comes into your store, add the BBQ & Grill marketing interest when they input the lead. You can then follow up with a marketing campaign to encourage a new purchase.
- You can add an interest to a customer using the Customer screen (Customer > Open a customer > Marketing > Interests tab).
- Stock site: A stock site is any location that carries inventory, e.g. retail stores, warehouses, and service vehicles.
- Product Line: Product lines group your inventory items into high level categories, e.g. Accessories, BBQs & Grills, Chemicals, or Covers.
Security Permissions Required
|Administration – Reports||Can Access Reports Tree Branch|
|Can Access Reports - Sales|
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback